EHA Clinics recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open interested candidates. This EHA Clinics job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
EHA Clinics is a subsidiary of eHealth Africa, a health care network operating across Nigeria that provides high-quality, innovative, data-driven, and technology-enabled services. EHA Clinics delivers a comprehensive range of state of the art health care services in each location, e.g, general consultations, laboratory investigations, pharmaceuticals, annual medical checks, child wellness checks, ultrasonography, and specialized services (urgent care, telemedicine, home care, dental care, and ophthalmology). Join EHA Clinics careers team today, and be part of our success story.
EHA Clinics Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Odoo Senior Software Engineer – Consultant
Division: EHA Clinics
Reports to: Senior Manager, Clinical and Laboratory Informatics
Summary of Job
- EHA Clinics uses the Odoo ERP to manage its entire business processes (recruitment, procurement, inventory, sales, accounting, CRM, etc), and a 3rd-party module called oeHealth to manage its EMR. We are recruiting an Odoo Software consultant with expert Odoo techno-functional experience.
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (6 Positions)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
- Guide problem solving and architectural decisions within the team and across the company
- Mentor junior developers, analyze and review the codebase to ensure security and scalability
- Understudy EHA Clinics’ business processes (EMR, Inventory, Accounting, etc.), and design systems that adequately address its business needs
- Develop and optimize services with profiling, debugging, data structure, and algorithms
- Design, architect, and refactor software for a wide range of services
- Collaborate with DevOps, QA Engineers, and other developers to drive forward how we build, test, and deploy our services
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and best practices, inspiring colleagues and team members with examples and concepts
- Work closely with business stakeholders to define best practice standard operating procedures for all functional aspects of the business that are supported by the Odoo ERP
- Responsible for requirements gathering and scope definition together with various business stakeholders
- Assist in data integration and mapping – data is required to be transferred to and from Odoo to other mission-critical systems
- Determine reporting requirements, and fulfill the proper long-term solution for delivering this reporting.
Also Apply for: CWAY Group Employment (6 Positions)
The requirements listed below are the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required to successfully perform this job:
- At least 3 years’ Odoo techno-functional experience, having worked with modules such as website, sales, CRM, accounting, procurement, etc
- Experience upgrading Odoo from one version to another
- Adequate knowledge of Odoo performance tuning
- Expert knowledge of Relational Databases (Postgres) – design development, optimization, and performance tuning
- A rock-solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Rigor in high code quality, unit testing, automated testing, and other engineering best practices
- A good understanding of what is needed to get things done in a collaborative manner
- Attention to details, not only caring about writing codes that work, but about performance, scalability, security, and optimization
- Ability to look at the big picture and the small details, and make design and architecture decisions
Desirable but not required:
- An understanding of the agile methodology
- Experience with the following tools: Git, Jira, Docker, Circleci, Travis, Jenkins, Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm, CI/CD, Postgres.
- The Odoo Software Engineer – Consultant is a full-time position requiring a minimum of 40 hours per week.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Tempkers Limited Recruitment (18 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online