Kadick Integrated Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Kadick Integrated Limited was framed in 2001 and consolidated as a private restricted risk organization with two investors – Ebikabere and Dickson Umusu. The thought behind Kadick was to give first rate appropriation and conveyance administrations for quick purchaser merchandise across Nigeria. Throughout the interceding years, Kadick has had the option to make and foster vigorous conveyance channels and designs that ride on innovation to meet client assumptions effectively. The organization as of now works from three states and north of fifty outlets. Furthermore, we have enhanced into different administrations, for example, Financial Inclusion, acquirements for the public authority, improvement and arrangement of IT answers for SMEs, development and upkeep of structures, arrangement of business process organizing and once again designing administrations, and so forth. Join Kadick Integrated Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Kadick Integrated Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: NYSC Corper (HR)
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Employment (11 Position)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform administrative duties, such as maintaining employee database and sorting emails for the HR department
- Maintain proper records of employee attendance and leaves
- Assist HR Manager in policy formulation, hiring and salary administration
- Submit online job postings, shortlist candidates and schedule job interviews
- Coordinate orientation and training sessions for new employees
- Ensure smooth communication with employees and timely resolution to their queries
- Candidates should possess an HND or Bachelor’s Degree with 1-3 years work experience.
N30,000 / Month Gross.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: U.S. Mission Recruitment (6 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.