NYSC Batch A [year] Registration for Stream 1 & 2
NYSC have commenced online registration for batch a stream 1 & 2 corps members. The tips for NYSC [year] Batch A registration is made available on NYSC latest news update today. Prospective corps members affected by this latest NYSC online registration news is hereby advised to follow the guideline in this page to complete the batch c online registration.
NYSC Batch A [year] Registration portal is www.nysc.org.ng. If you have not logged in to the portal yet, you still have a chance to do so. Simply login to nysc dashboard with your information and apply for the batch A stream I online.
Requirements For NYSC Registration
In order to ensure a seamless registration, batch c stream 2 prospective corps members are to note the following for strict compliance:
- Functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register. They will use the Email address and password to login to the NYSC portal subsequently and so are advised to keep it safe
- Locally trained prospective Corps members are expected to use correct Matriculation numbers for the NYSC Batch A 2022 Registration
- For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
- Foreign-trained prospective corps members/those who acquired on-line qualifications should ensure that their Institutions are accredited. They should approach Federal Ministry of Education for evaluation. The letter of evaluation must be uploaded during registration.
- Those who graduated from Institutions outside Nigeria, (Foreign-trained graduates) or obtained on-line foreign certifications, are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents: (NYSC Batch A registration)
- a. West African School Certificate(WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- b. First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D not necessary).
- c. Complete Official Transcript of the first Degree or HND.
- d. International travelling Passport showing personal data page and date of departure.
- e. ATTESTATION LETTERS OR TESTIMONIALS are not acceptable in lieu of original Degree/HND Certificates.
Related To NYSC Batch A stream 1& 2 Registration
Online Login For NYSC Batch A 2022 Registration Stream I
Prospective corps members both local and foreign are to follow the guide below to complete their online registration for seamless mobilization
If you were deployed previously and did not report to the Orientation Camp, click on Revalidation link to revalidate.
5. Upload a clear passport photograph. Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest. Passport Photograph cannot be changed after Camp Registration.