Deep Blue Energy Services Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
We are a resource and solution management firm that focuses on helping local and international businesses find potential markets, obtain permits, find highly skilled workers, bid on and negotiate contracts, and get around the frequently complicated political and policy environments of many sub-Saharan African nations. Join Deep Blue Energy Services Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Duration: 4 weeks
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (18 Positions)
- Clinical services,
- Emergency services,
- Preventive health care services,
- Occupational health services,
- Community health care services,
- External services (HMO),
- Cleaning services and
- Ancillary services
- Nursing care of patients and observation where necessary.
- Fitness to work (pre-employment, pre-transfer and periodic medical services), pre-school medical.
- Current practicing licence with 5 years post qualification experience,
- B.Sc in Nursing with Nursing and Midwifery council registration in general Nursing and Midwifery, with anyone of the following – Accident and emergency nursing, public health, occupational health.
- Work experience in oil and gas will be an added advantage.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 – 55 Years.
- Good knowledge of maternal and child health (immunizations, family planning, gynae, Antenatal care,
- Knowledge of proper nutrition in certain health conditions).
Also Apply for: MainOne Cable Nigeria Employment (6 Positions)
- Health promotion skills which include presentation skills,
- Knowledge of Preventive health care,
- Emergency response skills.
- Supervision of secondary referrals and HMOs monitoring.
- Electronic record skills.
- Good communication skills,
- Good customer relations.
- Ability to work unsupervised outside the clinic.
- Lead community works.
- Teaching skill.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Promasidor Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send copy of updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to apply online