Information Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Information Nigeria is a leading Nigerian digital media company and Nigeria’s largest information portal. Over the past 11 years, Information Nigeria has built a large audience with over 5 million social media followers and 10 million monthly page views. Join Information Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Information Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: News Editor
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
- We requires the services of a young, highly skilled and well-motivated team player who is keen on having challenging and rewarding careers to fill the position of an Editor.
- A journalist to oversee our editorial operations and give direction to our expanding newsroom of text and multimedia journalists.
- He or she shall edit, vet and select stories for publication and also generate headline ideas in alignment with the targeted audience’s preferences.
Education and Experience
- Must have a First Degree from a recognized university with at least 3 years post qualification experience and proven experience in a similar role.
Also Apply for: Coca Cola Bottling Company Employment (3 Positions)
- The ideal candidate should possess previous writing and proofreading experience and proven experience in a related role.
- Have a mastery of the English Language and must be able to spot big headlines buried in a report.
- Candidates must be versatile in digital journalism.
Negotiable (N100,000 Monthly).
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Supermart.ng Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and links to 5 of their published work to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: If you haven’t been contacted by Friday, August 26, it means your application was unsuccessful.