Airtel Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Airtel Nigeria is among the leading telecommunications service provider in Nigeria with it’s headquarter located in Lagos, the commercial centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services. Join Airtel Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: New Product Assurance Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job
- The role holder will ensure efficient integration of new and modified Voice, SMS, Data. VAS and Financial Services products / tariffs / promos / services onto the Billing system / Network with 100% revenue assurance.
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment (29 Positions)
Revenue Assurance on all Voice, SMS, Data and Financial Services Products / services / Tariffs:
- Ensure RA / Quality Assurance testing of new Voice, SMS, Data and Financial Services products / services / Tariffs / Promos for 100% revenue assurance.
- Review new Voice, SMS, Data, VAS, and Financial Services, identify process gap and report for action.
- Ensure all areas/issues raised at product concept review is captured in the final approval document and tested during service roll out UAT.
- To prepare and conduct ATP (acceptance test plan) in conjunction with software/application developer or vendor
- Escalate and follow up on identified revenue impacting issue for resolution.
Risk Analysis on Voice, SMS, Data, VAS, and Financial Services:
- Identify all conflicting business rules of all Voice, SMS, Data, VAS, and Financial Services
- Prepare risk analysis document on all Voice, SMS, Data, VAS, and Financial Services
- Inform all stakeholders and Product owners of identified risk.
Change Control Management:
- Prepare Test cases of all Voice, SMS, Data, VAS, and Financial Services / Products / Tariffs / Promos for Implementers
- Prepare User Acceptance Test Document for all Voice, SMS, Data, VAS, and Financial Services products / tariff / promos
- Coordinate and participant in end-to-end UAT tests before roll out of all Voice, SMS, Data, VAS and Financial Services / Products / Tariffs / Promos
- Respond to any escalated issue during change process.
Rollout of all / Voice, SMS, Data, VAS and Financial services / Products / Tariffs / Promos:
- Coordinate and participate in post roll out UAT/Regression test after service roll out.
- Coordinate all efforts to ensure that all Voice, SMS, Data, VAS and Financial Services / Products / Tariffs / Promos roll out meets stipulated launch date with 100% accuracy and no loss of revenue.
- Ensure termination of Voice, SMS, Data and Financial Services / Products / Tariffs / Promos offer at specified date and carry out UAT to confirm termination.
- Ensure dropping of eligibility and whitelist offer IDs upon expiration of validity for all Voice, SMS, Data, VAS, and Financial Services / Products / Tariffs / Promos
- To conduct test on upgrade / integrations on the SDP/HLR/CCN / network nodes in conjunction with technical team.
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Job Recruitment (13 Positions)
Compliance with management’s approval and adherence to all Voice, SMS, Data, VAS and Financial Services product integration policies, procedures and SLAs:
- To ensure all Voice, SMS, Data, VAS, and financial services tariffs configured on the billing system are in line with management’s approval and bills 100 % accurate.
- Ensures regulatory compliance on all new products before launch.
- Escalate issues found contrary to approval to appropriate authority and follow through for correction.
Resolution / management of escalation on all Voice, SMS, Data. VAS and Financial Services / Products / Tariffs / Promos:
- Ensure all escalations around Voice, SMS, Data, VAS and Financial Services (from Fraud management, technical teams) are treated and dispatched and generate incident report as required.
- Coordinate immediate UAT on reported Voice, SMS, Data and financial services cases to confirm status of issue and escalate to respective unit for resolution / sealing off loopholes (where necessary).
- Respond to audit / fraud enquires.
Education & Experience
- First Degree in a related discipline
- A professional qualification in CISA and a Master’s Degree would be desirable.
- Minimum of 2 years telecommunications or related experience (with minimum of 1 year in Revenue Assurance).
Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of all company’s products and business rules governing the products.
- Knowledge of network and technology for all products.
- Revenue assurance skills- reconciliation, investigation, and reporting.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Funar Secondary School Recruitment (11 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants based on, among others, their race, disability, religion or gender. All employment opportunities are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.