Nigerian Exchange Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
The Nigerian Exchange Group Plc is a leading integrated market infrastructure provider in Africa, championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. NGX Group with operating subsidiaries running the Exchange, Regulatory and Real Estate businesses provides a wide range of services including listing and trading securities, licensing, market data solutions, ancillary technology, regulation, real estate, clearing, depository etc. The NGX Group is listed on NGX Exchange Limited. Join Nigerian Exchange Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Nigerian Exchange Group Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Network Specialist
Employment Type: Full Time
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
About the Job
- The job holder is expected to work with the Team Lead, Network in consulting with users while evaluating various requirements which feeds into design recommendation, project planning and installation of data networks.
- She/He is expected to make recommendations for network maintenance and enhancement with the aim of ensuring uptime of all systems in line with any SLAs.
- Consult with user and evaluate requirements, recommend designs, provide cost analyses, plan projects and coordinate tasks for installation of data networks.
- Analyse and resolve technical problems for established networks.
- Plan, test recommend, and implement network file server mainframe and workstation hardware and software.
- Provide network documentation, training and guidance to computing system clients and programmers.
- Serve as technical specialist in network problems and emergencies.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network production problems.
Also Apply for: Coca Cola Bottling Company Employment (3 Positions)
Network Maintenance and Enhancement:
- Ensure the availability and stability of all Network and Communication Systems including Internet, WAN and LAN services and Telephony services. This requires regular routine maintenance particularly where this may impact security or availability. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- CCIE certified ideally, minimum CCNP.
- VoIP (SIP, QoS).
- Firewalls (ASA, IPS/IDS, ACLs).
- Cisco Switching and Routing (OSPF, Trunking, VLANs, Subnetting).
- Internet Access and Availability.
- System Logging (Syslog).
- WAN redundancy, performance and scalability (Load balancing, routing).
- LAN redundancy, performance and scalability (Cisco 6500, 3750, 2960, 3900, 2900).
- Network Monitoring and Alerting (Netflow, ACS).
- 24x7x365 Authentication and Security Management Protection (Zero Breach).
Experience and Qualifications
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Computer Science, any Engineering discipline, Mathematics or Physics will be a distinct advantage.
- 5+ years post National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Network Analyst; experience in financial services organisation preferred.
- Network Administration Certification is preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Supermart.ng Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: email@example.com using “NGX Recruitment- Network Specialist” as the subject of the email.
Note: This is an excellent opportunity to put your diverse and niche skills to use and contribute to a project that will significantly have a huge influence on the capital market. If you are currently seeking a new project and you meet the requirements listed above, please apply.