Value Edge Management Service Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Value Edge Management Service Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Value Edge Management Service Limited is a main business the board counseling work on serving clients across Africa. We work in all significant areas of the economy and levels of government connecting profoundly prepared and area experienced experts. Join Value Edge Management Service Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Value Edge Management Service Limited Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Network Security Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Help grow and sustain the existing production site critical to our business.
- Provide technical guidance to our clients regarding service integration and our security posture.
- Partner with the Network Software Development team to increase operating efficiencies by reducing manual tasks through automation.
- Assist with design, testing, and certification of new products
- Perform complex systems engineering tasks to implement and monitor Internet and Extranet security policies to ensure that network security environment and LAN and GWAN is adequately protected.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and provision network and network security solutions.
- Coordinate, control, maintain and support a data center local area network and other security systems and solutions based on the TCP/IP environment.
- Develop and define security standards, policies, and procedures and implement these through technical means.
- Research, integrate, and validate acceptance testing of security technology solutions and technical recommendation of new architectural concepts, products, solutions, releases, and enhancements.
- Conduct evaluations and analyses of vendors, auditors, consultants, and providers as well as technical acceptance testing and validations of their solutions.
- Assist in validation of new hardware relevant to the area of expertise and provide 2nd and 3rd level support for all network security issues or outages.
- Follows the industry for new trends and emerging technologies allowing for the constant evolution of designs to stay ahead of new threats
Also see: Paga Nigeria Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Develop software solutions and microservices to support network security platforms at one or more of the following levels: low-level OS components, data center distributed platforms, user interfaces.
- Provide research and recommend specific security systems and platforms, applications, data, or process designs for very large or complex cloud infrastructure solutions. In instances where the solution does not exist, they are relied upon to invent a unique solution.
- Design, develop and analyze overall architecture to determine that hardware, software, and data architecture solutions meet performance, scalability, reliability, and security needs.
- Lead on architectural governance, decisions related to projects, and participate as part of a cross-functional architecture decision group both collaboratively within Intel and as an externally regarded leader in the space.
- Advance and operate these security scanning platforms in a full DevOps model while ensuring successful security operations in an agile development environment, including participating in daily scrums.
- Support the team’s engineering excellence by performing code reviews.
- Recommends, schedules, and performs network security enhancements and upgrades
- Creates and updates security documentation
- Configures, updates and manages enterprise firewall and network security appliances for mission-critical business applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience, System Integrator environment preferred
- Practical experience in effective time management, including the ability to prioritize & multitask.
- Knowledge and exposure to IT audit will be an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems
- Ability to author and maintain technical documentation
- A team player, that can multitask and manage assigned tasks to meet deadlines and objectives or our stakeholders
- Strong client orientation and business interaction skills
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Practical skills and experience in cybersecurity
- Strong understanding with Endpoint solutions, Sophos, Kaspersky, Trendmicro, etc.
- Proven experience with Fortigate, Palo Alto or Cisco firewall
- Proven experience with network and server fundamentals.
- Strong understanding of storage solutions
- Strong understanding of Active Directory and Group Policies.
- An energetic and self-motivated person eager to work in a global organization
- Solid experience with Cisco ASA and Palo Alto Firewalls and associated management systems (Cisco CSM and Palo Panorama)
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced technical environment with increasing support demands and complexity
- Experience managing large enterprise distributed security environments
- Solid experience with engineering and deployment of firewalls in large-scale environments.
- Ability to troubleshoot application outages and performance issues
- Sound understanding of routing and switching protocols along with Linux host system management
- Scripting experience is a plus
- Public cloud deployment or VPN experience a plus
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.