>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
About MainOne Cable Nigeria:
MainOne Cable Nigeria is a foremost facilitator and provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa. MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. See more MainOne Cable Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Operations Center (NOC) Support Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Also Apply For Oando Plc Recruitment (4 Positions)
- The NOC Support Engineer will be responsible for proactive monitoring of Transmission and IP devices across MainOne’s network through the support of Network monitoring systems
- Perform first line troubleshooting/fault isolation
- Resolve where necessary, and escalate to other levels for support in line with MainOne’s internal processes.
- Maintain and ensure full compliance with all Main One’s NOC processes and procedures
- Ensure proper technical documentation of all network events throughout normal/shift cycles or operations
- Monitor MainOne’s network providing update, status and performance of all network components, capacity services etc.
- Identify and provide first-line support on all faults on the MainOne network in accordance with the Company’s standard operating procedure for fault escalation and management
- Answer all network support related telephone calls and interface with internal/external customers on operational issues and related network events, using MainOne’s standard operating procedures
- Run daily and weekly management reports on network events and activities as well as tracking escalations and other key performance indicators and ensure all customer SLAs are met.
Also Apply For 9mobile Nigeria Employment (11 Positions)
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- B.Sc / HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the configuration, operations and maintenance of optical fiber SDH and wireless network equipment.
Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of IP devices will be a plus
- Knowledge of Ubiquiti or Ceragon radio
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Knowledge of DWDM/OTN technology
- Good Knowledge of Huawei OSN series equipment
- Strong knowledge of PtP/PtMP Microwave technologies
- Knowledge of basic TCP/IP configurations and troubleshooting
- Strong Knowledge of Synchronous Digital Hierarchy technology
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing
- Ability to use OTDR, E-Analyzer, SDH Analyzer, power meter and other signal testing tools/instruments.
Demands of the Job:
- This is a shift based role
- The successful hire could be required to travel to support other MainOne Operations in other regions in Africa and beyond.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Olam International Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online