Ericsson is a global provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Our equipment is used by over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. See more Ericsson Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Engineer
Req ID: 724362
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (22 Positions)
About this Opportunity
- We are now looking for a Network Engineer that will be responsible for performing design optimization and audit of a network to meet customer requirements.
- The position is applicable for design & optimization of RAN, BBA, and Services Networks.
- You will be engaged in the whole process from pre-sales of services and networks to service delivery and acceptance.
- The role focuses on performing design, audit and optimization of services, where you will be accountable for part of the solution and of the service process.
- Hereby, you should be able to keep time, performance and quality according to Ericsson requirements and customer contracts.
What You will do
- Inspire changes in the methods, processes, and guidelines within the customer organization or internally!
- Provide technical support in customer discussion, presentation, and workshop
- 2G, 3G and LTE parameter consistency checks, tuning and optimization to improve throughput, Accessibility, Retainability, Mobility etc.
- Handling customer complaints and provide solution with proper explanation report.
- Whole Network parameter audit and to provide recommendation to sort-out inconsistencies
- Necessary feature implementation and recommend parameters settings to better data services
- Participation in development of service portfolio
- Engagement with CTO level at customer end to present project updates, strategic direction, risks, and recommendations for Network improvement programs
- Act as a leader and mentor in day to day operations to provide insights for less experienced colleagues
- Engagement with sales and accounts teams to Drive add-on sales and new business opportunities during the entire process to give to increased sales volumes
- Engagement with Managed Services teams to plan and coordinate common activities and develop alignments leading towards common goals
Also Apply for Danish Refugee Council Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
You will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecom
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in RF Design, Initial Tuning & Optimization
- 2 years proven expertise on Tuning for in mature Network
- Knowledge and experience with data collection tools, e.g. TEMs Investigation 13.0
- Statistical and Performance Analysis (Business Object, ENIQ, M2000, NETACT, FACTS, ITK)
- Command Handling, Traffic Observation, and Alarms Management (WINFIOL, CME, MOSHELL, M2000)
- Network Planning and Performance analysis (MAPINFO, MCOM, NEXPLORER)
- Good Knowledge on the ERICSSON/NOKIA/HUAWEI RAN Portfolio
Skills / Qualifications:
- Leadership and communication skills
- Ability to interact with customer and identify area of improvement
- Result oriented with focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
- End-user / customer problem investigation and give quick remedies and solutions
- RF Related Small Tools and Macros (Exert, Google Earth, PIANO, MAPSOURCE etc.)
- Self-motivated. Ability to work under pressure and learn independently.
- Good presentation, time management and leadership skills & ability to work with diverse backgrounds
- Result oriented with focus on customer satisfaction and project delivery
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Renmoney Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online