Arit of Africa Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Arit of Africa Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Arit of Africa Limited is a world-class IT services organization that specializes in the deployment of high-end IT systems, solutions and services. We are a customer-centric organization providing a range of solutions to meet the demands and challenges of our customer. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian market and are therefore conversant with the dynamic environmental factors in which businesses operate locally bearing in mind international practices. Suffice it to say we are a glocal (global and local) organization set to provide first-rate services that delight our esteemed customers.
Arit of Africa Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify and adequately define customer requirements
- Implement Network system architecture and develop detailed implementation design drawings
- Prepare and document standard customer operating manuals for installed solutions
- Configure and troubleshoot Network infrastructure devices and solutions
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about incidents at customer locations
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system enhancement
- Assist sales team through preparation and delivery of technical presentations and statements of work by matching specific client business requirements with effective technical solutions.
- Participate in consultations and/or product capability assessments with prospects.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 7 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.