Prospa Technology Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Prospa Technology Limited is a technology company building the operating system for African entrepreneurs and businesses. Our mission is to support Africans in building financial prosperity. At the core of everything we do are people. Our Members, staff, investors and partners make up our close knit community. It’s bigger than finance and technology, we want our work to positively impact the lives of the most industrious people in the world.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Prospa Technology Limited Recruitment is to fill the positions below:
Job Title: .Net Developer
Also Apply for: Paga Nigeria Recruitment (5 Positions)
- We’re looking for an experienced Senior .NET Developer who is able to develop, design, debug and configure new and existing software using .NET tools and platforms to join our growing Engineering team.
- Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages and frameworks
- Test and debug various .NET applications and upgrade existing programs
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Work autonomously in Agile teams and advise on solutions to drive projects towards the best results;
- Produce documentation on projects delivered for audit and compliance purposes
- Work alongside a busy team focusing on handling technology enhancements and developments to bespoke applications.
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Employment (22 Positions)
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronics / Electrical Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of relevant experience in developing .NET applications, a strong background in object-oriented development techniques and experience in .NET languages (C#, Visual .NETJava, or Python).
- Experience working with NIBSS/Implementing a NIBSS project
- Experience with REST APIs, WebAPIs, Web services & Optimizing SQL Queries
- Experience in working on data management and data-focused projects
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms
- Exposure to the fintech environment
- Self-motivated with ability to oversee and drive projects forward, meet deadlines independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking skills, and communication skills.
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies (proficient understanding and use of Jira)
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and MS SQL databases
- Experience designing and implementing modern data architectures.
Here’s just some of our perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical cover
- Paid time off (leave days)
- Work tools
- We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Pragmatic Technologies Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online