You can check your NECO exam result at result.neco.gov.ng 2021 result checker portal from now on. The candidate will be intimated about the availability of NECO 2021 result through entering of valid NECO Token into the portal.
To Check The NECO SSCE result, you need A NECO token is same as a scratch card, it is used to check results when they are released by NECO. Please note that NECO no longer uses scratch cards to check results, you can only use a token to check the result.
Follow the steps below to Purchase a token and check your results:
NECO Registrar and Chief Executive Officer, Prof. Dantali Wushishi, disclosed this while addressing newsmen in Minna.
He said that out of 1,233,631 candidates who registered; 1,226,631 actually sat for the examination.
Wushishi explained that 945,853 candidates obtained five credits and above including English Language and Mathematics, while 1,094,291candidates also obtained five credits and above irrespective of English Language and Mathematics.
He said that number of candidates who made five credits and above including English and Mathematics was 878,925 representing 71.64 per cent, when compared with 2020 SSCE internal figures of 894,101, which was a 73.89 per cent, with 2.2 per cent decrease.
From the NECO result statistics, no fewer than 1.3 candidates sat for the National Examination Council, NECO SSCE examination, in 18,000 centres across the country.
NECO 2021 result is now available and can be checked through NECO portal. The candidate will be intimated about availability of NECO scores through the purchase of NECO token
NECO 2021; Is the SSCE Result Out?
No The NECO Result 2021 is not yet out. The NECO result 2021 release date is not yet revealed by the board. The following message is what you will see at the NECO result portal read as follow:
2021 SSCE-INT Results
This is to inform all candidates that the 2021 Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE-INT) result has NOT been released.
We will notify the General Public via our official website (www.neco.gov.ng) as soon as it is released.
From the result released, two per cent increase of candidates who made five credits and above in all subjects. NECO Exam Result are valid and there are move to make it a must have for any one who seek admission into federal owned institutions of higher learning and for any federal job in Nigeria. The NECO June/July examination is the examination taken by candidates in their last stage of Secondary School Education. Go through the rest of the article to learn the full details of the NECO 2021 result.
How To Check NECO 2021 Result
You can check your result online or via sms short code as explained below
Check result Online
- Visit NECO portal www.result.neco.gov.ng
- Input your NECO Registration Number in the spaces provided.
- enter the Examination Year e.g 2021.
- left click on “Check Result” on the NECO confirmation of result
- I believe you have seen your 2021 NECO Result displayed on our screen.
NECO 2021: How to purchase Result Checking Token
- Visit the NECO 2021 Result page: result.neco.gov.ng
- Click on PURCHASE TOKEN button,
- Enter your login details.
- Click on ‘PURCHASE TOKEN‘ either on the side menu or on your Dashboard.
- Enter the number of tokens you wish to buy and click on PAY NOW
- A receipt will be shown next, tick the box to confirm payment and click PROCEED TO PAY
- You’ll be redirected to the Remita payment page, choose your type of payment whether Card, Bank Branch, Account, Internet Banking, Pocket Money. Once you’ve chosen your preferred payment method click SUBMIT.
- Once payment is confirmed, you’ll be taken back to your account where you’ll see your purchased tokens listed out on the right-hand side of the screen, click GO TO TOKENS, to view all tokens.
- View all purchased tokens by clicking on MY TOKENS
www.result.neco.gov.ng 2021 Result dashboard Portal
The NECO portal www.neco.gov.ng 2021 is a place you can do so many things, such actions that can be performed on the Results platform are
- Register an Account
- Purchase a Token
- Share your Token
- Check your Results
- Check Results with a Shared Token
- Visit neco 2020 result portal result.neco.gov.ng
- login by entering your email and password if you have already created an account. For those who have not created any account click on Register here
- Enter your Full name, Phone number, Email address, password and confirm password in the space provided and click Register
- You are advised to use active email address while registering because you will need to verify the email. you will not be able to proceed with an inactive email
- Once you have completed the above steps you will receive an email in the format below asking you to verify, simply click on verify email
- Verify your email and then login to your account to purchase the token on
Also see: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (27 Positions)
How To Resolve No CA3 error message
CA 3 is simply a candidate’s 3rd and final Continous Assessment, which should be recorded and uploaded during registration.
While checking your results you may have noticed an error
message showing No CA3. This message simply means that a candidate’s CA3 was not uploaded during registration and unfortunately will be unable to check their result.
In order to resolve this issue kindly contact your school to have the CA3 uploaded. Once the CA3 has been uploaded, it will take 2 – 3 working days for the result to be released.
If you would like further information on resolving CA 3 kindly make use of the article below.
5 steps to make payment for late CA 3:
- Log into your SSCE internal account with your username and password.
- From your dashboard, you can either click on the Make Payment button or use the Payment button located on the side menu to begin purchase.
- Select CA 3 option and click on the Submit button.
- You’ll be redirected to the Remitta web page to complete your purchase.
- Once your purchase is completed, you’ll be able to upload your CA 3. Launch the offline application and enter each Candidates CA 3 that was not uploaded previously.
Also see: Bolt Nigeria Recruitment (7 Positions)
NECO Result Checker 2021
NECO Result Checker 2021 is now available at result.neco.gov.ng. Candidates who wish to check NECO result 2021 should follow Follow the basic steps below:
To check your NECO 2021 Result go to – https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2020
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO examination result.
you should be able to see your grades in each subject by following all the above steps.
The NECO Result Checker 2021 is not officially released, candidates who took part in the examination can now check their result via NECO official portal: result.neco.gov.ng/
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or WhatsApp using the buttons below. Thank you
>>Click here to APPLY FOR THE LATEST JOB VACANCY IN NIGERIA