BlueSlip Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This BlueSlip Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
BlueSlip Limited is a is management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We also invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations. Our Mission is to combine the swiftness and breakthrough solutions that technology provides to impact the life of our clients wherever they are. Join BlueSlip Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
BlueSlip Limited Employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Motion Graphics Designer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: British American Tobacco Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Creating and delivering motion graphics for various media
- Conceptualizing and developing design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Creating audio, video, colours, animation, etc. for motion design
- Designing and producing illustrations in accordance with brand guidelines
- Support the Marketing team in its design initiatives, creating effective, engaging and relatable motion video content.
- Be confident in a variety of design formats (digital, print, animation, etc.)
- Contribute to all parts of the design process (mood boards, concept sketches, presentation decks, final deliverables, etc.)
- Serve as a creative lead and key contributor to create animation and video projects to completion and be accountable for their success
- Act as the Marketing team motion graphic expert, championing new ideas and presenting design-best-practices to cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Think of new and fun ways to make content exciting and relatable
- Stay current on the latest creative trends and technologies
- Manage multiple projects and timelines, to ensure deadlines are met
- Clearly communicate and collaborate with internal and external teams and incorporate their feedback into the final design.
Also Apply for: Cavista Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- 5+ years experience in design or in a related field.
- 3+ years of experience specific to motion graphics and video production
- 4+ years of digital illustration & motion graphics design experience
- Portfolio or work samples showing experience is required
- Experience in standard design and presentation applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Figma is a plus.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and social content creation
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to set and communicate expectations with team members and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Also Apply for: Christian Aid Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Failure to attach a portfolio leads to disqualification.
- Must Reside in Lagos.