Mosra Enerji Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Mosra Enerji Limited (officially known as Dalkiranlar Enerji Limited) has been a market chief in energy transmission and conveyance in Nigeria beginning around 2010. In our couple of long periods of activities, we have extended our ability to attempt and convey projects in Nigeria and different pieces of Africa using our nearby assets. Join Mosra Enerji Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Mosra Enerji Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
1.) Procurement Officer
2.) Store Officer
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Employment (13 Position)
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
Also Apply for: Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Store officers check inventory records for accuracy
- Store officers keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location
- Store officers find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business
- Store officers compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 5 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: IBILE Microfinance Bank Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.