>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 04, February 2023
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits. Palladium Group jobs in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates. See more Palladium Group Job vacancies Here >>
Palladium Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor
Requisition ID: req17781
Project Overview and Role
- Data.FI is a five-year global project funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) to support the HIV and COVID-19 response. Data.FI partners with programs to accelerate and sustain access to high-quality data to expedite HIV and COVID-19 epidemic control and maintenance.
- By improving global, regional, national, and community/local in-depth analyses of HIV and COVID-19 epidemiologic and programmatic data, Data.FI expedites program achievements to improve client services and attain and sustain control of the epidemics.
- Data.FI supports host country governments to enhance existing health information systems (HIS), informing management responses to gaps in programming and sustaining impact by supporting local partner transition.
Also Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment
Purpose of Position
- Palladium/Data.FI is seeking to employ a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Advisor in the delivery of workplan activities related to USAID performance management of implementing partners, data visualization, analytics, and data use.
- (S)he will be responsible for designing and implementing the M&E activities of the project and performance tracking of indicators as mandated by USAID Nigeria.
- (S)he will maintain and ensure timely update of the Automated Partners Reporting (APPR) platform data for timely submission of reports to USAID and other stakeholders. The M&E Advisor will be responsible for tracking workplan deliverables and reporting.
- The M&E Advisor will report to the Deputy Country Director and work with the global project monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL) team to ensure a standard MEL approach is implemented.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- In coordination with the Data.FI Nigeria Data Analytics and Data Use Lead and Health Informatics Lead prepare consolidated reports that include concise narratives and relevant tables to meet donor reporting requirements.
- Provide technical support to the implementation of Data.FI’s Situation Room methodology at the National level and the National Agency for Control of AIDS (NACA).
- Provide technical support to high-frequency reporting (HFR) and administration of APPR system with optimal use at the National level and facilitate access across the hierarchies.
- Update and maintenance of indicators, generating indicator code lists and data elements configuration on the APPR.
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Employment
- Prepare Quarterly, Semi/Annual reports on project progress and monitor project activities on a regular basis.
- Track and efficiently curate results for the workplan benchmarks for donor reporting across projects in Data.FI Nigeria.
- Collaborate with the global MEL team to extract meaning and learning from the results and prepare success stories, progress reports, case studies, and other knowledge management products as required
- Create and revise data collection tools for project results reporting.
- Review project indicator results reported to determine if they meet indicator definitions, and work with activity leads to ensure proper documentation is on hand.
- Build the capacity of project and country teams on M&E through training workshops, coaching, and mentoring, particularly understanding relevant indicators and how to document them per the project MEL plan and resources.
- Develop draft MEL frameworks, logic models, theories of change, indicators, and indicator reference sheets on an as-needed basis for new USAID work, indicator harmonization exercises, and proposal submissions.
- Work with the global MEL team to innovate processes and approaches to encourage MEL reporting on the project.
- Actively participate in and contribute to monthly MEL team meetings.
- Respond to routine data analysis requests from the USAID HAT team and provide necessary feedback in a timely manner.
- Work with implementing partners to standardize monitoring and evaluation systems.
- Any other duties assigned as per the dynamic programming environment.
Also Apply for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment
- A Master’s Degree in Public Health, Statistics, Health Informatics, Business Administration, or a related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience working with Health Management Information Systems supporting data management, data analysis and data dissemination for decision making.
- Sound technical experience working with DHIS2 systems.
- Experience working with HIV/AIDS programs.
- Ability to work well under pressure, demonstrated skills in crisis management and problem-solving.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and agile environment with changing requirements and priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English to communicate technical information to audiences with varying levels of technical expertise.
- Sound analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of the PEPFAR data streams, the analytic questions facing PEPFAR programs and PEPFAR reporting requirements; experience with PEPFAR surge and HFR preferred.
- Experience in leading and conducting rigorous and evidence-based data quality assessments (DQAs)
- Demonstrated extensive experience working on M&E methodologies, data collection and analysis, and dissemination of findings.
- Proven skills in data analysis with proficiency in statistical packages – Stata, SPSS, NVivo, advanced MS Excel, BI applications or other relevant statistical packages.
- Technical Knowledge working with patient-level and aggregate data management systems; experience with LAMISPlus in Nigeria and National OVC Management Information System (NOMIS) preferred.
Application Closing Date