Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. FMN was incorporated on the September 1960, as a limited liability company and produces wheat miller in Nigeria. The company started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Since inception, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our operations can be categorized into four major sectors of Food, Sugar, Agro-allied, and Support services. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. Join Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Crane Operator
Also Apply for: Tempkers Limited Recruitment (18 Positions)
Purpose of the Job
- To operate the crane whenever required by any department under the supervision of the shift supervisor and aid the department with completing their scheduled tasks.
- Carry out daily inspection of the crane and perform routine maintenance procedures as required.
- Operate the crane whenever required by any department under the supervision of the shift Supervisor for effective and safe operation.
- Report all observed maintenance and repair needs of the crane to the shift supervisor to ensure that it is addressed promptly.
- Keep the supervisor up to date on all activities as they occur when working outside the company premises for effective supervision.
Also Apply for: Kuda Bank Recruitment (15 Positions)
- OND or NABTEB
- 2 years cognate experience
- Experience in Safety will be a plus.
The Person Must:
- Be proficient in oral and written communication skills.
- Have strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Have good attention to details.
- Possess great physical dexterity and stamina.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: TradeDepot Employment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online