Supermart.ng recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Supermart.ng job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Supermart.ng is Nigeria’s most popular online supermarket and grocery delivery business. You may order over 10,000 goods online and have them delivered the same day. Supermart.ng, your favorite online food store in Nigeria, offers the best online same-day delivery shopping. You may buy groceries online at Supermart.ng and get the finest food buying deals in Nigeria, compared to any other online supermarket. This Lagos-based online grocery company offers both grocery shopping and home delivery services. Online grocery shopping should be simple, and at Supermart.ng, we make sure that you get not only fantastic food buying online deals and supermarket delivery, but also the kind of exceptional service you’d expect from an online grocery store. When you conduct your online grocery shopping in Lagos or anyplace in Nigeria, shop here to get the greatest deals and discounts on food, beverages, and household products. Join Supermart.ng careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Supermart.ng Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile App Developer
Employment Type: Part-time
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Employment (10 Positions)
- Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for Full Stack’s clients.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party APIs.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Track your time throughout the day using Toggle.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
Also Apply for: CWAY Group Employment (6 Positions)
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 2+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java is a plus but not required.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work.
- Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- English Skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English).
- You’re passionate about software development…it’s not just your career, it’s your hobby.
- You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve.
- You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
- You can work well remotely and also enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
Why Work With Supermart.ng?
- A very unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- A chance to become part of a high dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An opportunity for a personal and professional growth in a fast growing sector.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Ultimus Holdings Employment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.