Ascentech Services Limited is an absolute Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. Join Ascentech Services Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos & Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Medical Sales Representative will be responsible for promotion, detailing, and marketing our brands to relevant medical establishments, HCPs, medical professionals, and pharmaceutical professionals to generate Demand & achieve Sales Target for respective Brands.
- He will be responsible for ensuring the availability of the brands at all key trade channel partners, Distributors, Wholesalers, Retail pharmacies.
- The candidate must have a strong performance aptitude & passion for pharma marketing & sales.
Also Apply for PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Achieve sales & collection targets, through trade and institutional segments!
- Generate Demand: Visiting & Meeting HCPs/Medical/Para-medical professionals, detailing & presenting brands to Institutional customers for availability, sales, prescription generation, and recommendations.
- Execute Marketing & Brand Promotional activities & Sales/trade promotional activities!
- Enhance Brand Visibility & shelf availability at each & every outlet.
- Organize, conduct, and/or Attend CMEs, and brand/product presentation to medical and para-medical professionals at key institutions and HCP associations.
- Organize, and conduct brand/product awareness presentations to local trade channel associations like Community pharmacist forums.
- Build & manage key customer accounts on both trade channel and institutional segments
- Update & maintain every customer’s records like prescribers , competitors etc.
- Market intelligence, update promptly competitive activities, new launches, price revision etc.
- Reports & Feedback: Daily and periodic feedback & reporting as company norms
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharm / D. Pharm) or Science (Pharmacology, Biology, Biochemistry, Botany, Microbiology) but not mandatory.
- 1-3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical sales & marketing
- Age – must be less than <32 years by Dec 2023.
- Possess strong persuasive & relationship-building skills, Excellent Verbal Communication & Presentation skills!
- Self-motivated, task & target oriented.
N80,000 – N150,000 Gross Monthly.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Nestle Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.