Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on boosting local production capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition. See more Dangote Group Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, [fulldate]
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Titles: Medical Officer – Doctors, Community Health Worker, Nurses / Midwives
Job Type: Full time
Also Apply For Abuja Clinics Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Respond to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling and referral, where necessary.
- Order lab tests and interpret the test results.
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collect, record and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history and reports.
- Perform minor surgeries.
- Explain procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Meet targets set by government for specified treatments eg. child immunization.
- Discuss and evaluate new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
- Keep uptodate with medical developments, treatment and medication.
- Teach at hospitals and medical schools, and observe and assess the work of trainee doctors and medical students.
- Degree in Medicine (essential).
- BSc/Diploma in Nursing/Midwilfery from a recongnised institution
- BSc/Diploma in Community Health from a recongnised institution
- 1 year of residency training (essential).
- 1 year of experience practicing as a primary care doctor.
- Fantastic counseling and listening skills.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Compassionate nature with the ability to make patients feel at ease.
- Analytical and detail-oriented problem solver
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great management and leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2023.
Also Apply For UNICEF Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.