Synapse Services Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Synapse Services job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Synapse Services Limited is a Centre for Psychological Medicine that is committed to providing a full range of mental health and substance misuse services in a caring, patient- centred environment. We are located in the heart of Nigeria – Abuja, with branches in Lagos, and Anambra state. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs. Join Synapse Services careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Synapse Services Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Awka, Anambra
Employment Type: Part-time
Also Apply for: Qatar Airways Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Contributing clinical expertise to patient care and providing guidance to other physicians.
- Ensuring the highest standards in patient care is maintained.
- Verifying complex diagnoses and facilitating treatment plans.
- Hiring, supervising, and mentoring healthcare professionals and collaborating with consultants.
- To update clinical notes on all patients according to best practices for record-keeping
- Managing allocated budgets and identifying areas of improvement in inpatient care.
- Keeping informed on advancements in the field and contributing to medical research programs.
- Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and safety standards.
- Reporting to senior management, as well as liaising between administrative and medical staff.
- Ensuring consistent and accurate medical record-keeping practices.
- Performing administrative duties and risk management.
Also Apply for: Coca Cola Bottling Company (13 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine
- A minimum of 2 years of experience
- Advanced knowledge of medical research methodology and ethics
- Extensive knowledge of medical record-keeping practices
- Advanced ability to ensure the highest standards in patient care and compliance with healthcare regulations
- Ability to keep abreast of advancements in the field of specialization
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2022.
Also Apply for: MultiChoice Group Recruitment (2 Openings)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.