Lily Hospitals Limited is a last growing private healthcare institutions in Nigeria with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent medical services. See more Lily Hospital Limited Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 03, June 2023
Lily Hospitals Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Locations: Delta & Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is responsible for performing inpatient and outpatient care, providing necessary documentation on health reports and discharge summaries of patients. Liaising with consultants regarding the provision of inpatient and outpatient care including diagnosis and medication plans.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are
- To provide quality medical care to patients under the supervision of the HOD, Consultants and other senior medical staff.
- Performing administrative duties and risk management.
- Analyze records, reports, test results or examine patients’ to diagnose medical conditions that are complex and refer to appropriate consultants for further care.
- Assist consultants in performing cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patient’s health.
- To ensure comprehensive, accurate and concise medical records are collected and maintained for patients with an appropriate signed and dated legible entry in the patient’s medical record on every attendance upon a patient.
- Contribute to quality patient care by participating in case planning which includes appropriate pre-admission planning, in-hospital care and discharge planning.
- To arrange investigations, medical treatment and discharge as directed by the Senior Registrars or Consultant to which assigned.
- To be “on-call” or participate in shift rosters is a requirement of the position
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine and Surgery.
- Must have 1-3 years experience as a medical officer.
- Candidate must be licensed to practice medicine from the Nigerian Medical and Dental Association of Nigeria.
- Candidates must be Knowledgeable in General Medicine and other related areas of medical practice.
- Must have valuable sympathetic bedside manners, strong active listening skills and advanced problem-solving abilities while being able to work in a team.
- Candidate must possess excellent communication skills, a strong ability to work well under extreme pressure and self-discipline.
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Medical Officer” as the subject of the mail.