>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 25, March 2023
About Lily Hospitals Limited:
Lily Hospitals Limited is a last growing private healthcare institutions in Nigeria with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent medical services. Since inception, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals. We offer a wide range of integrated health services which include: IVF, ophthalmology, radio-diagnostics, laboratory, pre-medical and hyperbaric services, neonatology, ICU care, minimal access procedures and other general medical and surgical services. See more Lily Hospital Limited Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
Lily Hospitals Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Registrar – Radiology
Location: Warri, Delta
- This role is responsible for providing high quality clinical radiological service that supports the diagnosis and treatment of patients in the hospital.
Also Apply For: Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
Clinical Service Delivery:
- Undertake and report on radiological diagnostic and interventional procedures where appropriate for expertise and when credentialing requirements are met.
- Provide expert advice to referring clinicians on the most appropriate diagnostic investigations.
- Advice and support other radiology staff in the radiological process.
- Contribute to quality patient care by participating in case planning with other members of the patient medial team.
- Refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioners when necessary.
- To be “on-call” or participate in shift rosters is a requirement of the position.
- To provide assistance with surgical procedures and outpatient clinics as directed by the Consultant to which assigned.
Also Apply For: Walex Biz Nigeria Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Manage the administrative requirements of the hospital and patient care including ensuring discharge summaries and medico-legal correspondence are completed with no delay.
- Teach Registrars, interns, nurses as the case maybe.
- Any other additional responsibility as maybe assigned by the head of the department.
- The job holder must have a license to practice medicine from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must have passed WACP or NPMCN part one examination.
- Job holder must have a working knowledge of global quality assurance, clinical audit principles and processes and must exhibit a commitment towards continuous quality improvement.
- Familiarity with cultural and religious concerns of patients, and current legislation on patient rights.
- Job holder must portray a caring and professional manner in all aspects of work.
- Sound diagnostic skills.
- Must show evidence of competence in management of radiology cases and evidence of active participation in relevant research.
- The job holder must have good communication skills, a strong ability to work well under pressure, self-discipline and excellent long-term concentration.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.
Also Apply For: JMG Limited Recruitment (7 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Credentials to: email@example.com Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.