Deep Blue Energy Services Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
We are a resource and solution management firm that focuses on helping local and international businesses find potential markets, obtain permits, find highly skilled workers, bid on and negotiate contracts, and get around the frequently complicated political and policy environments of many sub-Saharan African nations. Join Deep Blue Energy Services Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 25, March 2023
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Work Permit: Required Travel
Job Status: Sourcing
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 week
Also Apply for: Coca-Cola Bottling Company Recruitment (6 Positions)
- A medical laboratory Scientist who can adequately manage the provision of timely, reliable, quality and cost-effective laboratory testing with the aid of advanced technology in a safe and ambient environment to enhance the health of IOCs workforce and dependents.
- Associate / Fellow of Medical laboratory Science Council of Nigeria
Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science Degree
5-year experience post internship OR 3-year experience post internship with IOCs Health with excellent performance
Quality management, biosafety, infection prevention and control certificates required
Also Apply for: Kuda Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Trained in total quality management/ experience in ISO 15189:2012 standards
Experience in LIMS
- Experience in DQC/EQA/IQA/IQC program with sound knowledge on the applicational use of westgard rules
- A good understanding of the working principles and dynamics of laboratory analyzers/ instruments
- Experience in troubleshooting, equipment calibration, verification and validation process
- Experience and participation in laboratory/ Hospital certification/ accreditation process will be of added advantage
- Experienced in laboratory biosafety and biosecurity
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science
- Experience: Minimum Experience 5 Year
- Other experience: 5-year experience post internship OR 3-year experience post internship with IOCs Health with excellent performance
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Hotel Capitol Recruitment (10 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online