Abuja Clinics is a global standard health facility focused on providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. See more Abuja Clinics Job vacancies Here >>
Abuja Clinics recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
Requirements / Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a BMLS Degree in Medical Laboratory Science and complete an internship program.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Required: registered with the Medical Laboratory Science council of Nigeria.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Record keeping skills.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Patience, adaptability, dependability.
- Knowledge of the use and operation of laboratory equipment such as microscopes etc.
- Working knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and database systems.
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2023.