Abuja Clinics recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Abuja Clinics is a global standard health facility focused on providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best. Your optimal health and quality of life at its best is our concern. Join Abuja Clinics career team today, and be part of our success story. Join Abuja Clinics careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (24 Positions)
- Will be responsible for using laboratory equipment to study and analyze various samples and specimens, to search for abnormalities and determine their causes, while maintaining lab safety protocols and documenting findings in lab systems.
- Performing complex tests on patient samples using sophisticated laboratory equipment, executing standardized tests such as bacteriological, Immunological, hematological examination, and chemical pathology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To execute a range of standardized microscopic, chemical, and bacteriological tests including nucleic acid extraction from pathogenic cultures, RT-PCR, and qPCR analyses.
- Take part in collecting samples which includes collecting urine, blood, and other samples.
- Assessing the validity of a result that is obtained, preserving proper records of the results, and making a report of results.
- Make sure that the testing method used follows established quality control procedures and assists with the preparation of laboratory reports.
- Organizes and maintains reagents and equipment as well as maintenance on the equipment’s in the laboratory and keeps the laboratory in a clean and organized condition.
- Making use of the laboratory computer systems to place testing data, generate reports of testing results and search for test results for physicians.
- Planning, setting up, and undertaking controlled experiments and trials.
- Maintain and follow Good Laboratory Practices.
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (10 Positions)
- B.MLS (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science)
- Must have completed NYSC with 2-3 years experience as a Medical Laboratory Scientist.
- Applicant must be a registered member of MLSCN with a current practicing license.
- Specialty in any one of the following will be an added advantage in Hematology, Immunology, Mycology, or Molecular genetics will be an added advantage.
- All those who adhered to the listed instruction will be considered.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional interaction with a wide range of contacts, both internal and external
- Good Team Player
- Experience in molecular laboratory testing
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Computer knowledge is mandatory
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of workflow processes.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Leitung Gate Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.