SPIE Oil & Gas Services is an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group. See more SPIE Oil & Gas Services Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Trainer / Assessor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract Type: Freelance contract
Contract Duration: Unlimited
Contractual Hours: On demand
Area Activity: Mechanical, HVAC and Electrical Services
Also Apply for Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
SPIE Oil & Gas Services Nigeria is looking for Mechanical Trainer / Assessor to join her team of work force here in Nigeria:
- Deliver (Discipline) training to awarding body standards enabling a common high level of competence of apprentices, technicians, supervisors, specialists, and graduate engineers.
- Responsible for the implementation and compliance of the (Discipline) Engineering and maintenance team competence assurance system across the SPIE business in all assets.
- He ensures that all activities are carried out in strict accordance with the Company’s current safety rules and operating procedures and in accordance with standard industry practice.
- Deliver discipline training.
- Assess candidates.
- Assist in the update the competence assurance framework across all businesses for the maintenance population on site ensuring alignment to Site standard for competence assurance.
- Develop standards of training, assessment, and competence across discipline teams on site.
- Update training records for Project Managers to provide assurance of delivery
- Support line managers in the identification of training needs for maintenance staff using relevant team matrices or individual profiles
- Assess training needs of Maintenance Technicians to ensure skill base is aligned to Business Demands.
- Design and deliver training in local area/asset where skilled to do so
- Attend standardization meetings
- Follow assessment procedure strategy
- Provides evidence of remaining current in specific field of expertise
Also Apply for PalmPay Limited Job Recruitment (12 Positions)
The holder of this post must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of NVQ L3 or HNC, HND in a maintenance discipline.
- Minimum of Qualified Assessor D33/32, A1 or L&D9 (or working towards)
- Qualified Verifier D34, V1 or L&D11 is a plus.
- Training qualification is a plus.
- 3 to 5 years experience in the maintenance field on oil and gas production installations.
- 2 to 3 years as a Trainer / Assessor.
- A basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations
- The ability to lead and motivate multi-national teams.
- Pride in his work, ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and others
- Physical ability to go on offshore installations.
Minimum level of experience required
- 3 years or more
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
What Can We Offer You?
- Progression to Assessors / Verifiers award.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Catholic Relief Services Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online