Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. FMN was incorporated on the September 1960, as a limited liability company and produces wheat miller in Nigeria. See more Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Wednesday 07, June 2023
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Supervisor
Also Apply for PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
Purpose of the Job
- To supervise and carry out maintenance job and other assignments as instructed for effective and efficient performance of mechanical systems in all packing areas.
- Supervise and carry out maintenance and other assignments as instructed for effective and efficient performance of mechanical systems in all packing areas.
- Troubleshooting mechanical faults to minimize downtime.
- Conduct inspections, ensure that safety procedures are being adhered to and maintain inventory of machine parts.
- Ensure mechanical technicians follow predetermined checklist in performance of preventative maintenance of facility mechanical equipment and systems.
- Utilize designs and drawings to plan and layout installations to minimize waste of materials, provide access for future maintenance, and ensure applicable project specifications and industry standards are adequately satisfied.
- Develop and implement standard work procedures to continually improve overall team productivity.
- Observe good housekeeping and adhere strictly to safety rules/procedure.
- Enforce the compliance of team members with safety, health and environment standards.
- OND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience overseeing mechanical projects.
The Person Must:
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have strong leadership and motivational skills with the drive and focus to deliver results through teams.
- Adopt a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Possess the ability to manage time effectively.
- Have the ability to display strong planning and organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Eko Maintenance Limited Job Recruitment (9 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online