Ultimus Holdings recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Ultimus Holdings is a Pan-African investment company with the sole aim of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. Our investment portfolios cuts across construction, property development, facility management, hospitality, manufacturing and entertainment. Our people remain our greatest strength which leaves us with no option but to consistently remain a people-centric organisation, fostering inclusiveness and encouraging initiative at all levels. Join ultimus holdings careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Ultimus Holdings Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
- You will be responsible for designing, drafting and coordinating of building services, offshore dredging and diverse systems such as commercial/residential construction: plumbing, sewage, HVAC, firefighting and equipment.
- You are responsible for working on all project stages from research and development to design and execution.
- Coordinating, designing and drafting of building mechanical services from conceptual to completion stage that meets needs and requirements
- Research and development of preliminary schematic designs to set the direction of the project
- Actively seeking new design and construction methods
- Reviewing of documents for quality control evaluations
- Meeting with clients to discuss project objectives, needs, and budget
- Infuse all these requirements and conditions into design proposals.
- Work with the project manager and other project team members from the preliminary design and drawings stage to working drawing and execution.
- Supervision of project team as assigned
- Coordinating with consultants
- Meeting with suppliers and vendors
- Overseeing construction phases of projects by conducting site inspections and ensuring strict adherence to architects’ details and Development control approved drawings.
- Ensuring close-out documentation and project archives are complete
- Preparing and presenting design proposals, including detailed drawings of finished buildings, renovations, or restorations
- Meeting with construction professionals and clients to discuss the feasibility of designs
- Working with contractors, surveyors, and building service engineers to create a construction schedule and bring the designs to fruition
- Reviewing local rules and regulations to ensure the construction project falls within all constraints
- Specifying the materials needed for the construction of projects
- Working with computer-aided design software to create blueprints and images
- Supervising construction of buildings to ensure projects meet deadlines, stay on budget, and adhere to the original vision for the design
Also Apply for: Synapse Services Limited Employment (3 Positions)
- Resolving issues that come up during construction
- Participating in project management throughout the construction
- Participate in tender technical analysis and negotiations.
- Preparation of tender documents including; detailed drawings, specifications and Bill Of Quantities
- Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems
- Prepare and submit project and progress reports as appropriate
- Alter and modify the design to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions
- Preparation of BOQ, MTO, EOI, RFQ and RFP.
- Interpretation and review of calculations, specifications and design code
- Estimate the budget and scope of the project.
Job Experience / Qualifications
- Mechanical Engineering Degree is required
- Licensed by a recognized Professional Body in Nigeria
- Minimum Six years of experience
- Proficient in standard industry software
- Strong knowledge of CAD/CAM software and drafting procedures
- Ability to interpret Structural / Architectural drawings.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Bizpool Africa Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online or should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.