Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. See more Dangote Group Job vacancies Here >>
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Category: DCP – Operations
Job type: Full time
Also Apply for PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
- We are looking for a creative Mechanical Engineer to work on all product stages from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning.
- The goal is to design and fabricate mechanical components of innovation and excellence.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure that mechanical maintenance are carried out properly & safely as per the requirement of the plant.
- To carry out maintenance of plant’s mechanical equipment.
- To train subordinate in order to ensure that mechanical maintenance are done timely and correctly.
- To ensure proper housekeeping of job areas and plant in general.
- Spares requirement planning.
- To follow instruction from superior always.
- Always follow-up the norms of NIS, ISO 19001-2015, NIS, ISO 14001-2015 & NIS ISO 45001-2018 on regular basis and maintain the records accordingly.
Also Apply for Transsion Holdings Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of two (2) years of industrial experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Proven working experience in mechanical engineering
- Working experience with product lifecycle management (PLM), finite element analysis (FEA) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided engineering (CAM) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAE)
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, ProE or other)
- Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools (ANSYS, ProMechanica or similar)
- Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge (Matlab, Excel, LabView etc)
- Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science etc.
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
- Technical writing skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Flex Finance Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online