Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited is a Nigerian defense solutions provider with strong expertise in manufacturing civilian armored vehicles, design, and prototyping of military vehicles and ordnance equipment. See more Buckler Ordnance System Limited Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 03, June 2023
Buckler Ordnance System Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Designs, executes, and manages tests to collect statistically significant data to ensure technical specifications and product requirements are met
- Responsible for mechanical part selection taking into consideration obsolescence, availability, design costs, mechanical products and systems by developing and testing specifications and methods.
- Evaluates and confirms mechanical systems and products by conducting research programs and applying principles of mechanics.
- Constructs prototypes, performs physical testing on engineering prototypes and confirm designs with the CEO
- Choose and interface with vendors for low cost and high performance.
- Conform with local, state and company engineering standards.
- Design and implement manufacturing and maintenance policies.
- Using CAD and CAE software to design and oversee product blueprints.
- Writing and documenting reports on Military equipment and engineering records.
- Works closely with operations, manufacturing and production engineers to ensure products are designed for manufacture.
- Develops mechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; and soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished product and system capabilities, and confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, and analyzing summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations, industry, and business standards.
Experience & Qualifications
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years’ experience in an engineering role or similar role within Military or similar industry
- Experience in designing industry-specific products.
- AutoCAD / Inventor experience
- Familiarity with technical specifications
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.