First Bank of Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited is the premier bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society. First Bank of Nigeria Limited operates as a parent company to lots in West Africa with the subsidiaries FBNBank in the Republic of Congo, Ghana, The Gambia, Guinea, Sierra-Leone and Senegal; FBN Bank UK Limited in the United Kingdom with a branch in Paris; FirstBank Representative Office in Beijing to capture trade-related business between geographies. FirstBank also operates First Pension Custodian Nigeria Limited, Nigeria’s foremost pension’s custodian. The Bank specializes in retail banking and has the largest client base in West Africa, with over 18 million customers. Join First Bank of Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Coordinator – Cooling / Safety
Job Identification: 694
Job Schedule Full time
- Ensure that the environment at head office and all branches (nationwide) are safe and conducive in terms of temperature, water/sewage management, fire safety and provision of vertical moving facilities.
- Ensure regular virtual stakeholders’ engagement (Contractors, Vendors, internal customers etc.) on optimal performance and reliability of the Bank’s water services equipment.
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (5 Positions)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for overall sub-unit performance on cooling systems, elevator systems, borehole/ water/ sewage treatment plants and fire safety equipment.
- Assisting the Head, Services Manager Mechanical Unit with initiating all capital improvement projects or programs including defining the project scope, determining the financial resources, identifying stakeholders internal and external Bank wide.
- Supervise and manage all aspect of the day to day operations of cooling equipment, borehole / water/ sewage facilities, elevator system and fire safety equipment.
- Coordinate team members’ activities to ensure individual and team goals are consistently achieved.
- Monitor the operations of the cooling system in branches with the support of the Area General Services Officers in Area Offices Bank wide
- Ensuring provision of potable water supply and maintenance of sewage treatment facilities at the Head Office and other Bank locations.
- Manages and ensure that team operators for water / sewage treatment plant comply with health standard,
- Plan retirement, budget for new cooling system, lift equipment’s, borehole and water treatment facilities and sewage facilities.
- Responsible for securing approval / permit / certification from appropriate government agency.
- Assist with the activities of Area General Services Managers Bank wide as regards to cooling equipment, water/ borehole/ sewage system, and elevator system and fire /safety equipment.
- Provide Mechanical designs/ drawings for development of Bank buildings
- Comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook
- Solve and predict issues before the occurring
- Responsible for shortlisting of contractors, evaluation of bids/ proposal, negotiation and recommendation of contracts.
Also Apply for: British High Commission Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Coordinate the evaluation of internal customer requests, provide technical advice/solution and initiate proposal for Management approvals for cooling, fire, water/ borehole/ sewage and elevator systems
- Responsible for monitoring and reviewing the business continuity of the water services contractors and vendors annually in conjunction with Vendor Management of the Bank
- Responsible for risk management of water services equipment remotely to ensure continuous operation, maintenance and installation at bank branches
- First Degree or equivalent in Engineering etc.
- Higher Degrees/Professional Certifications (an added advantage)
- Minimum experience: 5 years relevant experience needed and with at least 2 years in banking environment.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2022; 01:08 PM
Also Apply for: J-Six Group Recruitment (8 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online