St Carols Fountain School recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates with a minimum of OND should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
St Carols Fountain School is an educational institution that provides broad and balanced education within a SAFE, SECURE, HAPPY, and CARING environment. Our vision is to lay the foundation of a life-long educational experience, which will give the individual confidence and respect that will overcome all distinctions of race, class, colour and creed. We also wish to develop in our students a consciousness of the needs of society and the desire to contribute positively through selfless service, putting the totality of God-given talents and acquired knowledge to the service of humanity. Join St Carols Fountain School careers team today, and be part of our success story.
St Carols Fountain School Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mathematics Teacher
Location: Ulakwo, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Employment (4 Positions)
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students/pupils in the class
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan.
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment, behaviour of students and any other duties assigned by the management.
- Candidates should possess a B.Ed, B.Sc, HND or OND qualification.
- 2 – 5 years work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of ICT as an educator.
- N40,000 Monthly.
- Accomodation Available
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: FairMoney Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: We are using the New Curriculum developed by the Nigerian Educational Research Council (NERDC).