First Bank of Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited is the premier bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society. First Bank of Nigeria Limited operates as a parent company to lots in West Africa with the subsidiaries FBNBank in the Republic of Congo, Ghana, The Gambia, Guinea, Sierra-Leone and Senegal; FBN Bank UK Limited in the United Kingdom with a branch in Paris; FirstBank Representative Office in Beijing to capture trade-related business between geographies. FirstBank also operates First Pension Custodian Nigeria Limited, Nigeria’s foremost pension’s custodian. The Bank specializes in retail banking and has the largest client base in West Africa, with over 18 million customers. Join First Bank of Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Services Coordinator, Creative / Illustrator
Job Identification: 478
Job Schedule: Full time
- To produce creative designs that communicate the group’s and bank’s product and corporate messages in line with brand guidelines and policies to ensure brand consistency across all touchpoints.
- To develop concept, strategy and provide direction for the executing briefs
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Recruitment (11 Positions)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the alternate (in-house) creative force for major internal and external advertising and communications digital campaigns, ensuring the Banking Group are not totally dependent on external Agencies and consultants for its advertising and communications needs.
- Software proficiency: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Zbrush, Autodesk Maya, Toon Boom Harmony. CorelDraw, Photoshop, Microsoft Office – Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Specialties in these areas will be an added advantage: Art Directing, App + UI Design, Logo Design, Illustration, Infographics, Animation (2D / 3D),s Videography
- Supporting in updating the Group’s and Bank’s Corporate Identity/Brand Style Guide and ensuring that it is adhered to across ALL touch points
- Develop internal and external advertising and communications materials for major corporate, product and subsidiary briefs that require urgent execution such as:
- Videos / Skits
- Desktop and screen savers
- Social media adaptations
- Roll up, Portal & Website Banners
- Inbranch Posters
- DeadMan door designs
- ATM Branding (screen, shield, designs)
- Merchandise designs for events and the brand shop
- Develop creatives that suit brief and digital content calendar through sketches or ‘storyboards’ or ‘roughs’ or ‘scamps’ (print) to communicate ideas
- Regulating and upgrading corporate and visual look and feel of the brand across all social media platforms
- Innovatively redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time using appropriate tools
- Assist external design and production consultants in the development of visuals and brand collaterals, ensuring that the finer points of the brand’s Corporate Identity system, conventions and protocols are strictly adhered to.
- Source, maintain and manage an image bank for use advising on image use rights and obligations, expiration timelines and purchase costs and conditions.
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Job Recruitment (13 Positions)
- Minimum Education: Degree/Higher Diploma in Fine and Applied Arts, Architecture, Engineering, Social Science or related discipline will be preferred
- Higher Degrees (MBA)/professional Certification will be an added advantage.
- 4 years working experience with a minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience in a leadership role in the area of arts
- Knowledge of Brand Architecture, CI, Project management, Stakeholder management.
- Proficiency in CorelDraw, Photoshop, Microsoft Office – Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Software proficiency: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Zbrush, Autodesk Maya, Toon Boom Harmony.
- Specialties in these areas will be an added advantage:
- Art Directing, App + UI Design, Logo Design, Illustration, Infographics, Animation (2D / 3D),s Videography
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022 at 08:00 PM.
Also Apply for: Egbin Power Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online