HiiT Plc is Nigeria’s best Indigenous IT Training Establishment. We have excelled in IT Training/Education, Publishing, IT Consultancy, and IT Solutions Development & Services. In our 25years of successful existence, we have graduated over 60,000 students at our CPN-accredited IT Training Centres located in Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, Kano, and other cities nationwide. Join HiiT Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
HiiT Plc Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Customer Relations Manager
- Customer Relations Management and Marketing functions at Territory level.
Also Apply for Nestle Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
Customer Relations Management Functions:
- Manage CRM functions.
- Supervise the collection, collation and analysis of Prospects and Customers data for informed marketing decision making.
- Sustain and improve on Brand reputation a Territory level.
Marketing Management Functions:
- Responsible for actualization of set Territory’s Marketing and sales Goals/Objectives.
- Manage the lead generation and conversion process to achieve S/N1 above.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, or any Social Sciences field with at least 2/2 from an approved Tertiary Institution.
- A minimum of 2-year proven experience in
- Marketing and Customer Relations Management in a corporate environment or at a Marketing/
- Advertising Agency.
- Generic understanding of the Nigerian ICT
- Education Sector
Core Competencies & Skills:
- Must be ICT and Social Media Savvy.
- Must possess Marketing/Sales Analytical Skills.
- At least intermediate skills in MS Word and Excel.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Excellent work ethics and Integrity.
- Creativity and problem-solving Skills.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Applications Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.