About MTN Nigeria:
MTN Nigeria is a leading telecommunications company in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. See more MTN Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Thursday 01, June 2023
MTN Nigeria Employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Wholesale Channel, Sales and Distribution
Job Identification: 2610
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Senior Manager – Sales Channels
Division: Sales & Distribution
Also Apply For Polaris Bank Limited Employment (3 Positions)
- To define, develop, and drive the implementation of MTNN wholesale sales strategy for MTNN
- To plan and manage the distribution of products through indirect sales channels
- Drive the integration of sales channel strategy with overall Sales & Distribution strategy and ensure execution of plans is in alignment with set objectives.
- Review channel operations and performance and carry out analysis to determine the number of indirect sales points required to achieve sales targets, ensure these are put in place, and allocate volume targets per distributor.
- Conduct research and trend analysis of the market and competition, review channel business performance, and monitor and report on channel profitability, dealer performance, sales performance, and related market opportunities.
- Develop criteria for evaluating potential and existing indirect channel distributors, ensure effective utilization of channels through efficient channel practices, and set goals for distributors accordingly.
- Monitor and prepare periodic reports on channel profitability, distributor or dealer performance, and sales performance trend, and generate periodic channel assessment reports for channel performance review.
- Attend distributor sales team meetings on a periodic basis to communicate product strategies, upcoming objectives, exchange ideas, and share opportunities to promote products.
Also Apply For Radisson Hotel Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Liaise with relevant departments/units (Marketing, Financial Operations, Regions, Channels, etc.) to ensure the sales process is uninterrupted and sales targets are achieved
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets and requirements, and regular review of their training needs.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English.
- 6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others.
- Experience working in a medium to large organization.
- Experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG/Retail/Telco), which includes 2 years management experience.
- Experience in distributor & sales channel management.
- Experience in financial management, profitability & analytics.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2023.
Also Apply For PricewaterhouseCoopers Nigeria Recruitment (2 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online