Ecobank is a major player in the distribution of financial services in Nigeria, leveraging digital platforms including Ecobank Mobile App and USSD, Ecobank Online, Ecobank OmniPlus, Ecobank Omnilite, EcobankPay, Ecobank RapidTransfer, ATMs, POSs and an extensive distribution network of over 250 branches and over 50,000 agency banking locations. Incorporated as a public limited liability company on October 7, 1986, Ecobank Nigeria is a key subsidiary of Africa’s leading independent banking group, Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI). The operations of Ecobank Nigeria are supervised and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as well as the National Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC). See more Ecobank Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Quality Assurance
Job Identification: 289
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
- A strategic quality management role. The role will have broad oversight and daily supervision of quality assurance teams, initiatives, standards, policies, and procedures for the 34 Affiliate of Eprocess/Ecobank group.
- This role covers the review, development, implementation and management of software quality standards, policies, procedures, and systems.
- The QA manager will ensure that all technology services, products, and applications are free from any flaws or errors and are of the highest quality.
- The QA manager will be responsible for the management of all QA officers and their activities to ensure delivery is in line with set objectives, guidelines, and policies.
- The role will drive the development and delivery of quality software applications for Ecobank group.
- The MQA will have the overall responsibility of developing, ensuring, and directing quality assurance procedures so that developed software applications are reliable, durable and meet internal, external and regulatory standards before shipment to production environments.
- The MQA will work closely with various business heads and teams from Operations, Internal System Control, Information & Cyber Security, Change Management and Service desk in ensuring that these quality guidelines are adhere to.
- Decision making will be independent and guided by consultation.
- Lead the overall test process for strategy, automation, performance, load, scalability, test case/data management, and full integration testing and provide mentoring, training, and support for other teams and team members.
- Collaborate with delivery teams to implement development standards, best practices, and continuous improvement for unit testing, test automation, continuous delivery, and code reviews.
- Mentor and provide training and support to the quality assurance team(s) to inspire intense curiosity and devotion to keeping technical skills sharp, improving interpersonal skills, and discovering new tools and ideas within the industry.
- Setup and maintain a dashboard of metrics for code quality, defects, risks, mitigations for multiple teams and projects and present key findings to leadership through presentations and retrospectives.
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Drives innovation and automation of testing processes using test automation tools.
- Review, manage and drive the resolution of defects logged by the QA team as part of on-going product release cycles.
- Ensure compliance to group standards, policies, and procedures.
- Lead issue resolution as required with broader team of QA, Developers and Product Management.
Also Apply for Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (22 Positions)
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Information System, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent. Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in software testing and quality assurance processes
- Professional certification in IT Quality Assurance/Testing
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Working experience or general knowledge of ITIL and Quality Assurance framework is highly desirable.
- Fresh and other languages skills desirable.
Skills and Experiences:
- Good knowledge of automated framework and tools.
- Good understanding DevSecOps, its implementation and SDLC.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including strong verbal, written communication skills and excellent listening skills are required.
- Strong organization skills to successfully direct and oversee all quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Experience leading team members and fostering a productive team environment.
- Test Methodologies and Management experience
- Test automation (GUI, Mobile and API) experience using test Automation tools and framework.
- Experienced with defect tracking and resolution.
- Proficient in advanced techniques with relevant office productive tools
- Programming and Scripting development skills
- Prior experience with large scale application performance testing, application security testing, boundary application testing.
Application Closing Date
11th June; 2023.
Also Apply for World Health Organization Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online