MTN Nigeria Recruitment & employment 2022 portal is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
MTN Nigeria is a leading telecommunications company in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. Join ABC careers team today, and be part of our success story.
MTN Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Mobile Advertising Operations, Enterprise Business
Job Identification: 1505
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Senior Manager Mobile Advertising
Division: Enterprise Business
Also Apply for: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Employment (10 Positions)
- Direct and coordinate MTN Mobile Advertising sales activities
- Track and analyze sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics
- Develop a healthy pipeline of mobile Ads sales opportunities enough to achieve business targets
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules
- Develop and initiate plan to improve sales target and productivity
- Identify, source, contract and manage sales partners to sell advertising space on behalf of MTN
- Develop and coordinate the digital advertising sales contracts
- Collaborate with clients to determine the goals of advertising projects and strategize plans to meet those goals
- Consistently manage and oversee advertising campaigns to ensure they are engaging customers and bringing in results
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management
- Evaluate emerging technologies in the advertising space and create growth strategies
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
Also Apply for: Renmoney Recruitment (3 Positions)
- First Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related fields
- Fluent in English.
6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- 5 years of industry sales experience
- Proven track record of executing multiple tasks in a result driven organization
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills
- High-level proficiency with MS Office programs
- Self-starter, highly motivated to excel under minimal supervision.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2022 (11.59pm).