Dangote Group employment & recruitment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Dangote Group job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on boosting local production capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition. Join Dangote Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Inventory Control
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: Finance / Account
- We are looking for a passionate and experienced Inventory Control Manager who will analyze and coordinate the organization’s supply chain and manage the entire life cycle of the product.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it’s ready for shipment, and perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus, and analyze different suppliers to obtain the best cost-effective deals.
- Design strategies to minimize the cost or time required to move goods.
- Review the success of logistical functions and identify areas for improvement.
- Present performance data to management, and propose improvements to management and customers.
- Stay current on advances in logistics technology and incorporate new technologies into procedures.
- Identify items as coming from or belonging to the customer, keep those items segregated from other production materials/tools, and maintain control of customer inventory.
- Lead a team of storage / warehousing personnel through the process of counting and recording inventory.
- Responsible for actual inventory counts; must be knowledgeable about inventory items to be counted, the counting procedures used, and the location of all inventories.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or related discipline.
- Relevant professional accounting qualifications such as. ACA, ACCA etc.
- 7 – 10 years of relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Advanced accounting knowledge, including experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Working knowledge and demonstrated experience in the use of accounting packages and systems, including SAP.
- Ability to gather, collate and analyze information/ data effectively and efficiently.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal relationships and people management skills.
- Good communication skills(oral and written).
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online