>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Sunday 05, February 2023
Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on boosting local production capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition. See more Dangote Group Job vacancies Here >>
Dangote Group Employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, HEMM Maintenance
Job ID: Mines-Obajana-007
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: DCP – Operations
- Responsible for ensuring that plant heavy equipment are in safe operating condition by conducting routine maintenance and scheduling needed repairs
Also Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule the maintenance of all plant heavy equipment to ensure identification and elimination of equipment breakdowns.
- Perform routine check on raising equipment for proper performance and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
- Test repaired raising equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers’ specifications.
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on raising equipment.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Section Head, HEMM Maintenance from time to time.
- To ensure sustained availability of equipment for mines operation with minimum operating costs.
- To ensure proper housekeeping at all times i.e. before and after any maintenance works.
- Effectively plan and prepare spare parts budget requirements and raise LPR (Local Purchase Requisition) accordingly.
- Liaise with OEM service engineers/representatives as in equipment commissioning, warranty, product support and technical manpower development
- Perform all performance appraisal of staff/intending staff for proper upgrading/selection.
- It is the responsibility of the drill/water pump head to ensure safety of men working with him in accordance with the company’s safety practices/guidelines and also the safety of equipment working under his control. Any near misses/accidents is to be immediately reported to the superiors for timely actions to be taken.
Also Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- It is the responsibility of the drill/water sectional head to monitor all maintenance personnel to shift timing & discipline.
- It is the duty of drill/water sectional head to motivate & train personnel under them to ensure that quality work are done on the equipment.
- Ensuring compliance with ISO requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline.
- A minimum of twelve (12) years of plant operations-related experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of repair and maintenance of plant heavy equipment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Application Closing Date