About MTN Nigeria:
MTN Nigeria is a leading telecommunications company in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. See more MTN Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Thursday 01, June 2023
MTN Nigeria Employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Data Channel, Sales and Distribution
Job Identification: 2609
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Reports To: Senior Manager, Channel Management
Division: Sales & Distribution
Also Apply For Wema Bank Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
- To plan and manage the distribution of data products through direct and indirect sales channels.
- To define, develop and ensure sales of data bundles/packages as well as devices.
- Identify and develop a robust pipeline of prospects within strategic accounts that are systematically qualified, while managing the decision-making process within the account to ensure sales opportunities are closed.
- Develop compelling business cases for investment within relevant verticals, to assist in clearly identifying return on investment and risk.
- Drive the integration of channel strategy with the overall Sales & Distribution strategy, develop action plans for achieving targets, and ensure effective execution of plans.
- Review and analyze channel operations and performance to ensure effective utilization of channels through optimum product availability and distribution within sales channels.
- Liaise with other relevant Departments (Marketing, Sales Support, Regions and Channels, Finance Procurement) to ensure the sales process is uninterrupted and sales targets are achieved.
- Develop criteria for evaluating potential and existing distribution channels, define performance criteria for dealers, and allocate volume targets per sub-region, as well as target guidelines for data bundles with respect to network availability.
- Research the market and competition to provide insight on market trends with respect to products, identify new opportunities for sales and revenue, and maintain a prospect list per region for target marketing.
Also Apply For Kuda Bank Recruitment (9 Positions)
- Liaise and attend meetings with other functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Conduct research and trend analysis of the market and competition in order to prescribe the necessary demographic split in terms of resources, terminals, and SIMs and identify new opportunities for sales and revenue.
- Develop and drive enforcement of operational guidelines for the direct sales team.
- Monitor and prepare periodic reports on channel profitability, data bundles, and sales performance trends and generate periodic channel assessment reports for channel performance review.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements, and regular review of their training needs.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- First Degree in any related discipline.
- Fluent in English.
6 – 13 years experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Experience in sales or marketing management portfolio.
- Experience in financial management and profitability of SME.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2023 (11:59 PM)
Also Apply For ARM Pension Managers Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online