9mobile Nigeria employment & recruitment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
9mobile is a proudly Nigerian private limited liability company empowered by a Unified Access Service License from the Federal Government of Nigeria in March 2007 to deliver a broad range of telecommunication services nationwide across the voice, data and enterprise services spectrum. 9mobile was formerly trading as Etisalat Nigeria, the official first call on the network was made on March 2008 and subsequently commenced commercial operations in Nigeria on October 2008, with a groundbreaking offering – ‘0809uchoose’. The offer allowed Nigerians to choose and own their preferred unique mobile phone numbers. Join 9mobile Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
9mobile Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the Position below:
Job Title: Manager, CS & PS Core Planning
- Assist in the design, planning and optimisation of circuit switching components of EMTS’s core network, systems and platforms.
Also Apply for: World Health Organization Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Provide input in translating EMTS business plan and subscriber growth assumptions into requirements for the core network circuit switching system.
- Review the unit/team’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved improvement initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Direct the timely provisioning of the circuit & packet switching network capacity for all the GSM, EDGE, UMTS & LTE elements, features, protocols, interfaces etc.
- Provide useful inputs in defining the locations for circuit & packet switch infrastructure and other related network elements
- Design, plan, and dimension circuit & packet switching network elements to ensure optimal use and deployment of resources
- Lead Core network transformation from legacy infrastructure to cloud based infrastructure.
- Understanding of Network Virtualization Architecture as related to CS and PS core nodes and management of multi-vendor environment.
- Lead and drive implementation of VOLTE solution and 5G core implementation.
- Ensuring CS &PS capacity is planned to meet 9mobile expansion requirements using forecasting tool such as Excel.
- Responsibility for forecasting CS and PS capacity requirements and supporting the CAPEX budgeting process.
- Perform technical investigations into areas related to circuit & packet switching network design and performance, such as new types of hardware, new design methodologies, new caching algorithms, impact of new technologies (GPRS, EDGE,UMTS, LTE etc.)
- Scoping &dimensioning of datacoms equipment within the Core network
- Lead optimisation& resilience initiatives across the Core Network
- Drive innovation initiatives across the Core network
- Coordinate the unit’s activities and ensure compliance with the organisation’s operating policies, controls and procedures.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Ability to carryout proper presentation for management using power point
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinate’s performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Perform any other duties or responsibilities assigned by Head, Core and VAS.
Also Apply for: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Employment (11 Positions)
- First Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering/Physics or Computer Sciences from a recognised University
- Minimum of Six (6) years work experience with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role
- Business Application Knowledge
- Telecommunications Technology Fundamentals
- Telecommunications & Mobile Network Standards & Specifications
- Budget & basic financial planning
- Traffic trend analysis
- Basic product development.
- Problem Solving
- Analytic reasoning
- Reporting &presentation.
- Great Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Radisson Hotel Group Recruitment (11 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online