Dangote Group employment & recruitment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Dangote Industries Limited is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on boosting local production capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition. Join Dangote Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Commercial Finance
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Finance / Account
- We are looking for an experienced Commercial Finance Manager to forecast revenues and expenditures and advise us on future budgeting.
- The ideal applicant will possess adequate knowledge of forecasting models, and cost accounting processes, explore investment options and set company-wide financial policies.
Also Apply for: Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and run reporting and analysis around key metrics and present to key business partners to facilitate decision-making.
- Lead & manage the sales reporting process.
- Conduct periodic analysis on customer profitability and ensure improvement initiative on customer and channel profitability & contribution to the business.
- Provide business partnering to the commercial teams in all its initiatives and activities.
- Manage, plan & control A&P spending.
- Own & manage all plans, control & track promotion discounts to customers.
- Support the team on all S&OP and sales forecast processes.
- Manage business cases for all commercial projects, Innovations, and promotions initiatives/activities.
- Drive & support the commercial team to ensure their strategy & plans are aligned with Finance plans and track delivery to ensure are in line with the set plan.
- Drive & track commercial performance to ensure that it is in line with plans and commitment/forecast/outlook.
- Provide support to the commercial teams in negotiations for their initiatives/activities.
- Support and manage the business trade term with its partners.
- Monitor and track trade value chain to guide internal pricing and promo decisions/initiatives.
Also Apply for: Aquada Development Corporation Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or related discipline.
- Relevant professional accounting qualifications such i.e. ACA, ACCA etc.
- Minimum of Six (6) years of relevant work experience.
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Working knowledge of accounting packages and systems, including SAP.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good interpersonal and people management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Kuddy Cosmetics Employment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online