MTN Nigeria Recruitment & employment 2022 portal is now open for interested candidates. This MTN Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
MTN Nigeria is a leading telecommunications company in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. Join ABC careers team today, and be part of our success story.
MTN Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Business Assurance Change Management, Finance
Job Identification: 1337
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Reports To: General Manager Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management
- Act as the lead change agent supporting the revenue assurance transformation into Business Assurance(BA).
- Leverage data analytics to have an instant view of business risk areas, for fast detection of anomalies that might have significant impact on MTN Nigeria.
- Support the formulation of MTN Nigeria’s Business Assurance strategy, with a strategic perspective on risk affecting MTN’s revenues.
- Lead the change management team on all change related activities that impact MTN Nigeria financials and involving systems, services and products.
- Work with key stakeholders in Commercial, IT and technical teams on design aspects that will mitigate financial risks.
- Be the focal point when major incidents occur, taking the lead to manage the incident and reporting that is escalated to senior management.
- Monitor major financial risk areas for possible undetected leakage or abuse. Utilise data analytics and other tools to obtain customer insights.
- Keep up to date on all products and services before implementation. Interact with Group RAFM team to obtain intelligence on new upcoming products/services.
- Support change-related leakage risk insight and dissemination that allows MTN to effectively manage its processes and external relationships in recovery and prevention of loss.
- Improving awareness and influencing of BA in relation to change and incident management.
- Working in a collaborative manner with Strategy & Innovation department to ensure process designs are adequate and workable.
- Responsible for ensuring that the strategy, design, implementation and management of change management processes is effective.
- Support the design, implementation and management of BA technology to ensure effective implementation, maintenance and support of business systems.
- Responsible for providing training and knowledge share sessions within BA and the finance department, in relation to products and services.
- Represent the BA department at Group and industry committees and forums. Actively participate in forums at which new standards and developments are in discussion or under consideration and assess impact on the MTN Nigeria standards, reporting, policies and financial results.
Also see: U.S. Mission Employment (10 Positions)
- Support the MTN Nigeria business planning, budgeting and quarterly forecast process. This includes the setting and managing of resourcing, investment and target setting.
- Support both internal and external audit processes, facilite the understanding of processes, products and services. Where available provide walkthrough documents to assist in understanding.
- Support commercial and technical teams in revenue impacting change activities
- Support commercial and technical teams in the testing and delivery of new products, campaigns, services and systems
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Highlight and communicate revenue losses to senior management within agreed timescales.
- Provide input into the operational planning for the Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management team, identifying ways to design systems and processes in order to prevent revenue leakage and minimize risk to the organization.
- Understand the governance requirements of the organization as they relate to Revenue Assurance and Fraud
- Delivery of the design and implementation of a methodology for the involvement of RAFM in change programs and projects
- Influencing improvements in the change process with process owners in Marketing and Technology to ensure controls are designed into the process of design and delivery.
- Provide subject matter expertise, insights and advisory support into product, technology and proposition roadmaps in order to ensure revenue protection and fraud management considerations are embedded into decision making.
- Research Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management trends in mobile industry and IP environments.
- First Degree in Data Analytics / Engineering / Accounting / Finance / Audit
- Post Graduate Qualification – CISA / CISM / CRISK / MBA / CA / eTOM may be advantageous
- Previous auditing experience may be advantageous
- Fluent in English
- 6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- At least 3 years in a revenue assurance role in an global telecommunications company.
- At least 3 years in relevant sector / industry relevant role, i.e. accounting, auditing, banking, finance, technology.
- At least 2 years of experience in systems audit and/or advisory organizations.
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with experience working in emerging markets.
- Proven track record of technology transformation involvement and part of the delivery team.
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2022 (23:59)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online