MTN Nigeria Recruitment & employment 2022 portal is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
MTN Nigeria is a leading telecommunications company in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. Join MTN Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
MTN Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Broadband Systems, Network
Job Identification: 1680
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Senior Manager Core Network Planning
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Employment (11 Positions)
- Direct and mentor the planning engineers to effectively optimize the Packet Core network architecture/topology.
- Define and Direct procedure for efficient execution of prompt network capacity provisioning for all packet core network elements, features and protocols.
- Oversee capacity planning and optimization to support subscriber growth and result in an efficient packet core network.
- Manage planning processes geared towards the design and dimensioning of the Packet core network to support the strategic business objectives.
- Review and approve documentations/reports within the Packet Core environment e.g. feasibility studies, functional and technical specifications for new mobile broadband solutions and integrations.
- Define and maintain network measurement and optimization parameters, network modeling and traffic analysis tools for proper traffic trending, and analysis within the Packet Core environment /platforms.
- Seek out/Review best of breed and optimal Mobile broadband solutions to deliver on the strategic business objectives.
- Facilitate and support planning and implementation of broadband Solutions.
- Oversee and maintain network measurement parameters to effectively monitor the utilization of all packet core network and Content delivery network platforms, hardware, software, interfaces, etc and make informed decisions geared towards optimal utilization of the respective nodes.
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (28 Positions)
- Define, approve and maintain processes for Packet core Tele-Traffic analysis, network modeling, etc and advise the business on growth and technology evolution path.
- Maintain network evolution strategy documents for short, medium and long term optimal and efficient packet core network.
- Meet vendors on new market releases and technology upgrade path to ensure quick deployment of new and innovative mobile broadband solutions.
- Manage CAPEX and OPEX Budget for the packet core and mobile broadband solutions in line with organizations strategic objective.
- Identify training requirements of team members, develop program to address knowledge gaps and to enrich knowledge repository within the department.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- First Degree in Electrical/Electronics, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Fluent in English.
- 6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience within the telecommunications industry, particularly in network planning and design of the following:
- GGSN, SGw, PGw, SGSN, MME, PCRF and other Packet core network platforms
- GSM, 2.5/3G/4G/5G networks
- Content delivery networks (CDN) – Network Edge Caches (FNA, GGC, OCA etc.)
- Statistical modeling and trending using Analytic/Modeling tools
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Also Apply for: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (12 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online