Greymond City Shelters Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Greymond City Shelters Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
The Greymond Shelters brand is a promise of honesty, competence, and dependable housing development appropriate for all socioeconomic strata. Join Greymond City Shelters Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Greymond City Shelters Limited Recruitment is to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: CWAY Nigeria Limited Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Delegating responsibilities and supervising business operations
- Hiring, training, motivating and coaching employees as they provide attentive, efficient service to customers, assessing employee performance and providing helpful feedback and training opportunities.
- Resolving conflicts or complaints from customers and employees.
- Monitoring store activity and ensuring it is properly provisioned and staffed.
- Analyzing information and processes and developing more effective or efficient processes and strategies.
- Establishing and achieving business and profit objectives.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy business, ensuring that signage and displays are attractive.
- Generating reports and presenting information to upper-level managers or other parties.
- Ensuring staff members follow company policies and procedures.
- Other duties to ensure the overall health and success of the business.
Also Apply for: Eko Maintenance Limited Employment (8 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, or related field.
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
- More education or experience may be preferred or required.
- Strong understanding of business management, financial, and leadership principles.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
- Time and project management skills.
- Ability to analyze processes and information, identify problems and trends, and develop effective solutions and strategies.
- Commitment to providing exceptional service to customers and support to staff members.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Also Apply for: BeeBeejump International Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.