Revent Technologies Limited is a tech solutions provider that aims at solving problems in the technological industry, providing bespoke software design and development, developer outsourcing and technology advisory etc. See more Revent Technologies Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Revent Technologies Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management and Investment Advisory Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Also Apply for 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Being the subject matter experts and point of contact for all matters related to Wealth Management and investments advisory.
- Work with Optiva Capital Partners branch allocated to them to educate the frontline teams on our Wealth Management product offering and in turn activate the branches to achieve their set targets on Wealth Management.
- Being the key liaison point for clients and branches on all issue related to Wealth Management.
- Relationship management of clients, monitoring the performance of portfolios in alignment to clients’ objectives.
- The incumbent should have the relevant experience in financial services and advisory, and have the ability to break down and demystify complex information and explain the same to the frontline teams and clients.
- The ideal candidate should be well presented and confident well networked into high value segments space. They should have good sales and negotiation skills.
- The incumbent should have superior knowledge of wealth management, good presentation and interpersonal skills, an understanding of customer relations and managing the needs of high value clients.
- They will have the responsibility of carrying out suitability analysis of clients and understanding their needs and financial goals and recommending the right investment products aligned to their risk profile and expectations of returns.
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Management, or related field
- 7 – 10 years experience in financial services and investments.
- Well-presented and possessing good interpersonal skills.
- Must be analytical and have the ability to understand complex information.
Application Closing Date
9th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Nestle Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.