Saro Agrosciences Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Saro Agrosciences Limited is the pioneer subsidiary of the Saroafrica International group and was established in 1991 as Saro Pharma & Chemical Co. Ltd. We have evolved through different operational models and names starting as Saro Pharma & Chemical Co Ltd to Saro Agrochemicals and now Saro Agrosciences. Saro Agrosciences has grown into a leading player in the agriculture industry. We are passionately committed to empowering the Nigerian farmer with superior agro-inputs like Crop Protection Products, Seeds, Fertilizers, Farming Machinery and knowledge that will enable these farmers to increase their yield and livelihood in a sustainable manner. Join Saro Agrosciences Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Tuesday 21, March 2023
Saro Agrosciences Limited recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (5 Positions)
Duties / Responsibilities
- Ensures that all foreign currency payments are made in accordance with contracted terms and budgeted exchange rates.
- Develops tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the Management Team and provides actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations.
- He/she will ensure that financial discipline and prudence is applied for all transactions and will provide primary controls to ensure that the assets of the project are well secured.
- Put the right mechanism in place to ensure Business Pays all obligations on due date, stays Cash-Flow Positive throughout the period in line with the financial indicators in the plan.
- Responsible for the seamless and real-time running of the financial reporting processes to aid speed of service delivery to both internal and external parties.
- Report the actual financial Performance and compare with the Control Levers.
- Completion of monthly statutory rendition
- Managing preparation and submission of the Group’s various VAT returns and declarations.
Also Apply for: Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment (13 Positions)
- Work with other Strategic Business Unit Accountant to ensure prompt reconciliation of all intercompany accounts
- Prepare the weekly wastage report
- Production of supporting Balance Sheet and reconciliations for all Balance sheet Items.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Second Class upper in Accounting, Economics, or Finance from a reputable university
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACCA or ACA).
- An MBA or equivalent postgraduate management degree will be an advantage
- Applicant must have a Minimum of 5 years working experience in similar role as Management Accountant.
- Age Requirement: 28 – 35yrs old
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Discovering Talents Academy Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online