Saro Agrosciences Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Saro Agrosciences Limited is the pioneer subsidiary of the Saroafrica International group and was established in 1991 as Saro Pharma & Chemical Co. Ltd. We have evolved through different operational models and names starting as Saro Pharma & Chemical Co Ltd to Saro Agrochemicals and now Saro Agrosciences. Saro Agrosciences has grown into a leading player in the agriculture industry. We are passionately committed to empowering the Nigerian farmer with superior agro-inputs like Crop Protection Products, Seeds, Fertilizers, Farming Machinery and knowledge that will enable these farmers to increase their yield and livelihood in a sustainable manner. Join Saro Agrosciences Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Saro Agrosciences Limited recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (5 Positions)
Duties / Responsibilities
- Ensures that all foreign currency payments are made in accordance with contracted terms and budgeted exchange rates.
- Develops tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the Management Team and provides actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations.
- He/she will ensure that financial discipline and prudence is applied for all transactions and will provide primary controls to ensure that the assets of the project are well secured.
- Put the right mechanism in place to ensure Business Pays all obligations on due date, stays Cash-Flow Positive throughout the period in line with the financial indicators in the plan.
- Responsible for the seamless and real-time running of the financial reporting processes to aid speed of service delivery to both internal and external parties.
- Report the actual financial Performance and compare with the Control Levers.
- Completion of monthly statutory rendition
- Managing preparation and submission of the Group’s various VAT returns and declarations.
Also Apply for: Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment (13 Positions)
- Work with other Strategic Business Unit Accountant to ensure prompt reconciliation of all intercompany accounts
- Prepare the weekly wastage report
- Production of supporting Balance Sheet and reconciliations for all Balance sheet Items.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Second Class upper in Accounting, Economics, or Finance from a reputable university
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACCA or ACA).
- An MBA or equivalent postgraduate management degree will be an advantage
- Applicant must have a Minimum of 5 years working experience in similar role as Management Accountant.
- Age Requirement: 28 – 35yrs old
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Discovering Talents Academy Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online