The Place Restaurant recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
The Place Restaurant is a trademark of Smackers Limited which started operation in 2006. Over the last decade we have gradually grown and now operating in food services and hospitality business. We are out to satisfy the changing taste and expectations of consumers as we best understand and satisfy the food and pleasure need of customers. It is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Presently, our operations have spread across 17 locations (15 stores and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term. Join The Place Restaurant careers team today, and be part of our success story.
The Place Restaurant recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Employment (10 Positions)
- Conduct daily routine inspection of facilities to drive the proactive identification of potential faults and stop them before failure;
- Identify or receive faults and analyse to identify root cause and resolve;
- Escalate issues to supervisor as required;
- Ensure issues are properly logged and closed according to company’s policy;
- Carry out and also ensure proper preventive/proactive maintenance on facilities as detailed in manuals;
- Keep equipment and facilities in assigned location clean and in top form always;
- Monitor usage of equipment to prevent mishandling;
- Ensure proper handover of issues during shift change;
- Complete Spare Requisition Form and Job Completion Form and obtain all required sign-off;
- Complete Equipment History Card at the resolution and closure of issues on the equipment;
- Help drive the energy saving initiatives of the company and ensure achievement of reduction of energy consumption and cost;
- Follow up escalated issues to closure;
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of daily reports;
- Provide feedback on Vendor/service providers as required to help in their evaluation;
- Build expertise in assigned areas and on assigned equipment;
- Propose/suggest ideas and recommendation on operations, equipment, preventive maintenance and spares management;
- Training and developing self;
- Contribute actively at team meetings and departmental initiatives;
- Test and confirm quality of diesel and sign off before reception.
- OND and HND holders are eligible to apply.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be residing on the island.
- Health plan
- 13th Month bonus
- Free Lunch
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: If you’re excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.