ReelFruit recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
ReelFruit is the largest dried fruit processing, marketing, and distribution company based in Nigeria. ReelFruit converts Nigeria’s surplus supply of tropical fruits that would have gone to waste into delicious snacks. We retail a range of dried fruit snacks across over 400 locations in Nigeria and have exported our products to different countries including Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, and Belgium. We also retail on Amazon.com. Join ReelFruit careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Reelfruit Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Oando Nigeria Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
- As we increase our processing capacity as well as our global distribution, we seek an experienced Maintenance Technician, based in Lagos, Nigeria to join the company in this exciting phase of its growth to build the first of its kind fruit processing company in Nigeria.
- The Maintenance Technician is responsible forthe maintenance of all the equipment used directly and indirectly for production in the factory.
- Adequate electrical / mechanical maintenance of machines involving preventive and breakdown maintenance and overhauling of factory machines
- Installing new machinery in cooperation with the maintenance team.
- Replacement and adjustment of a variety of mechanical equipment and parts of mechanical machinery.
- Reduction of machine downtime and production wastage through machine maintenance
- Ensuring all machines are properly maintained to produce high quality products that meet our customers’ expectation and adhere to proper food product safety criteria
- Assist production and quality control/ assurance in maintaining processes, maximizing machine performance, and minimizing quality issues
Also Apply for: Citibank Nigeria Employment (5 Positions)
Educational Qualification / Requirements
- B.Eng or HND in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
- 2 years experience in a Manufacturing industry on similar role.
- Able to work effectively with little or no supervision.
- Have experience in industrial machinery maintenance (factories, utilities, generators).
- Possess excellent technical skills and be a computer literate.
- Possess good leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: SIMS Nigeria Limited Employment (7 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online