Ascentech Services Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Ascentech Services Limited is an absolute Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. Join Ascentech Services Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor (Mechanical)
Location: Kirikiri, Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: 9mobile Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
- We are looking for a competent Maintenance Supervisor to manage maintenance in our facilities. You will be responsible for hiring and training staff and ensuring the smooth running of upkeep or repair operations.
- An excellent maintenance supervisor must be reliable and have a great eye for detail. They must have technical skills and knowledge of various crafts such as carpentry, plumbing etc. Leadership andknowledge of administrative tasks such as scheduling are also essential.
Also Apply for: J-Six Group Employment (11 Positions)
- Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work
- Recruit, supervise and train maintenance technicians
- Hire and supervise tradesmen during installations, repairs or maintenance
- Inspect and maintain all machines
- Contribute to the development of maintenance budget and ensure compliance
- Monitor inventory of materials and equipment.
- B.Sc / HND in related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience as a Maintenance supervisor with an FMCG company
- Proximity to Apapa will be highly considered.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment (2 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.